1. When you effect purchases through this website, we will receive personal data about you, such as your name, address, email address, log in information, phone number, credit card details, etc. We require such data to process your orders, and same will not be used for any other purposes, except for occasional marketing of Innodis Group offers to you, which you may unsubscribe from at any time.
2. We may also receive other personal data that we may collect about you while you browse through this website as a registered user, and for which we require your consent before we can process same. This includes your IP address, the types of browser and operating system used to visit our site, any referring web page, the pages that you have visited, your location, information about the device you are using, search terms used, as well as cookie information. This data is collected:-
3. Please rest assured that we spare no effort to protect your personal data through strict security protocols and access to our IT systems and servers. This also includes both controlled physical access and virtual access to our digital databases.
4. We do not share your information with any third party, save and except to affiliate companies within Innodis Group to enable us to fulfill our objectives and mission, as outlined above.
5. Your personal data will be stored on our servers for a maximum period of 10 years.
6. In case you do not agree with the processing of your personal data, you can still browse our website normally and without any restrictions. We will be erasing on a regular basis the browsing information of visitors who do not consent to the processing of their personal data.
7. Finally, kindly note that you have the right at any time:
8. You may also contact our Group Data Protection Officer, Mrs Rajneetee Beeharry, by calling on the 206 0800 should you have any questions.